Saturday, February 2, 2008

Missing the missing Cat

I had a cat whom I named Tigger after the character from Winnie,the pooh--the cartoon.He was with us for an year and mysteriously disappeared last week.Everyone of us miss him.He was lazy,sleeps all day and he was a great looking cat(although we called him Tigger he was more like Garfield).I don't know where he is.He usually never goes out but he disappeared last week suddenly.Even for mating seasons they don't disappear like that.He was a member of this family and in his quite way was with us during every sort of difficulty we had to face last year.He was our good luck charm.People say he probably died but I refuse to believe that.I don't care what the truth is!I believe he is probably traveling the world and having the adventure of a lifetime.
"This post is dedicated to you Tigger,you are irreplaceable.You will always have a place in this family.So break every rules and have the adventure of a life time!!!!!!!!

From My family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.