Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things until Now

Ok,

Its been like 3 months since i have posted anything new.In this time I got myself a new apartment for three months.Is being booted out of that apartment after two months.Because i have been suckered.I got my self a brand new pc using almost the sort of money an ordinary person spends in one year.I bought myself all the books i wanted.But in the end i am left with a big hole in my life,because there is nothing for me to look forwrd to....

All the superficial things i always wanted has been done.There is nothing left except maybe the world tour I have been looking forward to.But not this year,but i have to start saving some money and start investing in land or something.Anyway save money in general!!!!!


Earlier I said I don't want to do the world tour,It is because if I do that too I would have nothing left to look forward to.

anyway here is the my ramblings for the past 3 months,hope to have some more soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too long between posts and too little "Ramblings" .... Need more of em.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]