Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In India Again and Fucking bored with life

OK I am in India again.For 36 days this time.I am getting bored and I am having a midlife crisis at the age of 27.My mom and dad wants me to get married.I am still not sure what I want.Getting married seems like the end of my life.I still feel like I haven't done anything with my life although I have done been in situations which a normal person wouldn't be in.But I feel like I played it too safe in my life that I missed out on a lot.And I am fucking bored with everything.I used to watch 2 three movies a day,in fact I watched so many movies that I ran out of good movies in English and started watching french,Korean,Japanese,Swedish movies etc with subtitles.I used to be a huge David Lynch fan,I still haven't watched his latest movie even after having it in my movie archive.I finished Stephen King's book "The Stand"(which was 1420 pages long)in 4 days.Now I have his latest book "Under The Dome" with me and i still haven't got to the quarter of that book.I just bought Ayn Rand's sociological fiction work "Atlas Shrugged"which showcases her unique Philosophy "Objectivism" and I haven't even started reading it.I wanted to go to Europe this year to see the sights,but i just don't feel like it.Fuck I am so bored with my life.

2 comments:

Naturaleza said...

hope u aren't blaming this screwed up thingy on other sources...
;)

Unknown said...

damn, just find something that makes you happy. and do it. don't look at what you haven't done or what you hate about yourself. really look at what you would like to accomplish and build up some goals.