Monday, February 2, 2009

The Return of the Native



Hey its been a while since I posted because frankly I was ashamed to post because I was without a job and it would feel like too much whining on my part if I kept complaining about it.It seems finally the day has come to stop this silence and time to move on.


So much happened in these few months, went on a tour with friends,got into a fight with my brother.Learned how to make a person feel bad,etc.

What have I learned from all this???

Nothing,I guess.I am still human and i might still make mistakes but will try as hard as i can to learn from my previous mistakes.


So as I was saying got a new job in U.A.E


So I am moving towards my destiny, to the place I was born,the place I spent most of my childhood,the place my dad spent 30 years working and at last after a decade it is finally...........



The Return of the Native.

No comments: