Sunday, June 15, 2008

Entry into late twenties




Ok the day i have been dreading for the past few years is hear.I am officially part of the late twenties group.I am 26.People would probably want to know what i have accomplished in this 26 years.NOTHING.Yup thats right,nothing.I have wasted my life away and every day people look at me with pity and compare me to people who have accomplished much.But i have one better i am fat,yeah seriously fat and everybody including my parents tell me that i look like shit.Thank you everybody that is exactly what i needed.By now my best friend is not my best friend any more.......Probably the whole world knows about this because i whine about it a lot these days.Most probably i will more fat,more miserable and more of a loser than today.You know what i want for my birthday,i want a giant robot from one of those manga serial like Macross i used to watch while i was small.So that i can use it and kill all the motherfucking bastards who has the number one priority to judge me...


P.S----This birthday was better than the one the year before and the year before that,,where everybody forgot my birthday including my parents.Last year everybody in firstsource(the firm i used to work before)knew it was my birthday because i gave them candy on that day but forgot to have a birthday party because i usually take charge of birthdays and other stuff in the post paid section.But what pissed me off was that few days later there was a party for eldho which i took charge but at the last minute they had the shitty idea to put my name in the cake....Seriously it would look like i arrange for my own birthday party,,,How pathetic is that...



OK ANYWAY HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO ME AND I HOPE THE BASTARD WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING THIS BIRTHDAY CRAP DIED OF SYPHLIS......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Manaf, from a fan in the UK. I think you are AWESOME! If I was in India, I would buy you a beer. 26 sucks. I'll be 28 soon. Dont worry, once you hit 30 the pressures off. Your blog is cool.
Peace

texture
www.weaponizer.co.uk

Anonymous said...

umm...you're 26, you're still in your mid twenties.

early=20, 21, 22, & 23
mid= 24, 25, 26
late=27, 28, 29

Manaf said...

well,i am 27 now...so i should be pissed off now instead when i was 26