Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Storage and Management

Well,after i quit my job i kind of lost my priorities and was confused about what to do next,but the other day one of my cousins offered great advice which has again put me on track.I am not going to talk about how good that advice was because he might read this post and think that I am ass kissing,Which I hate to do.Now he gave me advice on specializing in storage and management.So now I have started researching on that subject.Already started with the basics and advanced things about SAN,NAS etc.Will move to vendor specific software only after getting the general things and basics into my head.

So somebody other than my parents put their trust in me for the first time in my short life,It feels good.I just hope I don't screw this up like I did with everything else in my life

Note To Self----I am getting too serious,should definitely develop a sense of humor about these things .Yup,sense of humor is a must

No comments: