Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Marriage at Palakkad

I went to my best friend Firoz's cousin's marriage at Palakkad the other day.It was fun just traveling from Cochin to Palakkad in a bus.Didn't sleep for 24 hrs.just me and some friends traveling in the night.when we were traveling through Thrissur i saw the house of somebody i thought i knew but was wrong.she was my favorite person while i was growing up.But when i grew up I learned some truths about her that shook me through my soul.It was the first genuine shock experience of my life.But it taught me a valuable lesson that you can never take anything by appearances alone.what we presume to know about a person might be far from the truth as possible.While i continued traveling i thought i saw people and houses whom we were close with but has drifted apart,not because anything but human nature, Ego, Greed etc.I really do wish life was simpler and not filled with so many politics and psychological warfare as of now.But that is never going to happen so what we can do is make everyday life into a challenge and try to over come it,take everything with a pinch of salt,never trust anybody other than our selves and never expect anything.If we don't expect anything from people we will be happy if they do something and will not be disappointed if nobody cares about you(the latter is what usually happens)

No comments: